Sale on Recteq Website

Dr.Floyd

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Recteq is having a sale. For the next 48 hours you can save 15% off ALL Accessories, Rubs, Sauces, AND Merchandise. I think I'm going to restock some of my rubs.

Recteq is having a sale. For the next 48 hours you can save 15% off ALL Accessories, Rubs, Sauces, AND Merchandise. I think I'm going to restock some of my rubs.
what are your favorite rubs from them? also I am not seeing 15% off all accessories.

Last edited:
I like Soul Powder, 4 Letter Rub, and Loco Gringo. All 3 of those are almost empty after about 6 months of usage.

My favs are Greek, 4 letter and Screaming pig… tried the pork and beef injections as well and found to be too strong if mixed per their instructions but good flavor.

My favs are Greek, 4 letter and Screaming pig… tried the pork and beef injections as well and found to be too strong if mixed per their instructions but good flavor.
Greek is getting low too. I may have to add that to the order.

Why not buy the components and grind your own. All the dried chili peppers and stuff is available... mix your own blends and have fun... that is a whole new area of discovery.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rmiz64
Back