Should I seal my Rec Tec grill? Answered!

Or what ? Greta will fly in on her Gulfstream V and beat him with a dead parrot ? 😂😂😂

View attachment 18251

Oh, and FWIW, I sealed mine and have had no problems. I've found the biggest benefit is that it greatly reduced the clangin' and bangin' when closing the lid. Kinda' like a door on a new Mercedes.....;)
I missed the CA prop 65, 45, 25 and all the others. I will say I have not sealed mine but the soft close has been leaning that way.

I missed the CA prop 65, 45, 25 and all the others. I will say I have not sealed mine but the soft close has been leaning that way.
I love my Prop 65 warning on every bag of pellets. Yes I'm sure spending six hours a day sucking the smoke stack might increase my risk for cancer. Maybe our governor can test that theory in his spare time.

I love my Prop 65 warning on every bag of pellets. Yes I'm sure spending six hours a day sucking the smoke stack might increase my risk for cancer. Maybe our governor can test that theory in his spare time.
Now that would be interesting to see the out come. George Carlin once offered that saliva causes cancer but only when swallowed in small amounts over a long period of time. 😳

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back