Stampede Show us your setup

Healeydays

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
I'm 8 cooks in with my RT-590 and am wondering why I didn't do this years ago. I have made this shelf for my RT-590. It's from a sugar maple with tap holes I filled with resin and left the live edge.

bbq shelf 3.jpg

bbq shelf 2.jpg

Last edited:
Do you even have anywhere for the guests??? (NM, I see one or two chairs in the background ;) )
Oh wow, I thought your Lynx sear thingy was part of your big gasser.
Great observation. I do have guest seating (see picture). I try to keep the guest away from my cooking devices, haha. Also, my Lynx 36” has a trident burner included and the accessory burner is also a sear station. I also have additional Trident burners that I can install just by removing the porcelain burners that are installed in my Lynx. The separate sear station is great when I want to flash cook veggies or steaks without the need for the larger gasser. As you can see, I like to move my appliances so I needed maximum flexibility for their configuration. Missing from the picture is my 4 foot cast iron vertical smoker, my Blackstone griddle, and Weber kettle and a few other cooking devices.

IMG_1273.jpeg

IMG_6492.jpeg

Wow, so nice. @Jim6820 is going to fire up his Ferrari, pick me up, and we’ll be over soon!
Thanks. We designed it ourselves. Here in SoCal we like to take advantage of the onshore airflow. The cover is actually designed like the wing of an aircraft. When we turn on the ceiling fan we can get positive flow for exhausting heat or change its direction and create a downdraft to cool its occupants. Not visible on the west side of the picture (from its’ orientation) is a bench seat that can hold 5 or 6 people and the “big“ screen TV that is mounted on the near the foward wall.

Great observation. I do have guest seating (see picture). I try to keep the guest away from my cooking devices, haha. Also, my Lynx 36” has a trident burner included and the accessory burner is also a sear station. I also have additional Trident burners that I can install just by removing the porcelain burners that are installed in my Lynx. The separate sear station is great when I want to flash cook veggies or steaks without the need for the larger gasser. As you can see, I like to move my appliances so I needed maximum flexibility for their configuration. Missing from the picture is my 4 foot cast iron vertical smoker, my Blackstone griddle, and Weber kettle and a few other cooking devices.

View attachment 19554

View attachment 19555
Now, that’s what I’m talking about!!!

This should be renamed the Zilla thread. Palm trees and a covered patio and grills worth more than a car. Anyway how about a shot of that 4 foot cast iron vertical smoker. I don't think I've ever seen one (or heard of one).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back