Smoker box or not?

Zman

Grill(s) owned
Bull
Hey All,

New here and glad I found this site! I have had my bull for a month now and just love it. I have been eyeing the smoker box addition but was hoping to get some feedback on it. Do those that have it use it a lot and if so what is it used most commonly for?

Thx for any tips

Z

NU2SMOKE

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
Bull
Hey All,

New here and glad I found this site! I have had my bull for a month now and just love it. I have been eyeing the smoker box addition but was hoping to get some feedback on it. Do those that have it use it a lot and if so what is it used most commonly for?

Thx for any tips

Z
I use it for a warming box during the summer months and will cold smoke fish and cheese in the cooler months.

Baumer

Grill(s) owned
Bull
Hey All,

Thx for any tips

Z
Yep, I have it and use it for my salmon and stuff... .. nice addition to an outstanding grill,Best4C607745-ED4A-4287-A1B0-30E626B468DC.jpeg Regards.. Eldon

Attachments

Malachi

Grill(s) owned
RT-680
I use mine primarily for bacon and sausage. I don’t turn on my RECTEC. I place a smoke tube in the RECTEC and put meat in the smoke box. It works great.

BretM

Grill(s) owned
Bull
Let's say you're running the main chamber at 225-250, how hot can you get the smoke box?