Smoker power

Gotbbq

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Can I run my bull off of this without damage? Not sure if the bull’s requirements.

Attachments

• 02860D96-A7D9-4AEF-B898-30934E4144F3.jpeg
    02860D96-A7D9-4AEF-B898-30934E4144F3.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 105
Can I run my bull off of this without damage? Not sure if the bull’s requirements.
It will run the grill just fine, start up when the hot rod igniter is on may tax it some but should be ok. I've measured the wattage and the grill running is below 50 watts on start up it was around 150 watts. What I can't tell you is for how long it will run it.

From RT's support page:

HOW DO I POWER MY GRILL?
It is recommended to plug your grill into a GFCI protected outlet.
You can use any extension cord rated for outdoor use.
You can also power your grill with a generator. You will want a minimum of a 600 watt generator and one that is rated for use with electronics.

It will run the grill just fine, start up when the hot rod igniter is on may tax it some but should be ok. I've measured the wattage and the grill running is below 50 watts on start up it was around 150 watts. What I can't tell you is for how long it will run it.
Thanks for the response. Until I get an electrician to run an outside box, I’m using an extension cord
Out the back door. Headquarters isn’t happy with the idea. She does love the the BBQ ??

Thanks for the response. Until I get an electrician to run an outside box, I’m using an extension cord
Out the back door. Headquarters isn’t happy with the idea. She does love the the BBQ ??
Just wait until she gets the meat in her mouth, she will forget all about that extension cord. ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuddyBill
Back