Stampede Stampede front shelf

Hello all - just wanted to share a few pictures of my completed shelf. I recently received my new Stampede & this is the first project. Thank you to everyone on this forum for your contributions, I definitely found inspiration through other user posts!

Welcome aboard, and your acknowledgement of help from the folks who post on here is very considerate.

Wow these all look great! It’s definitely has me inspired to make one myself. I have noticed in all of the pictures how clean all of your smokers look! I have such an issue with this around my kid because of the gap that has been there since I first assembled it. Also a lot of changes in color of the bottom area of the body I think from just the heat when cooking. Any suggestions for me? I absolutely love my RT and always try my best to keep it clean and looking new without much luck! Thanks for any thoughts and suggestions!

Wow these all look great! It’s definitely has me inspired to make one myself. I have noticed in all of the pictures how clean all of your smokers look! I have such an issue with this around my kid because of the gap that has been there since I first assembled it. Also a lot of changes in color of the bottom area of the body I think from just the heat when cooking. Any suggestions for me? I absolutely love my RT and always try my best to keep it clean and looking new without much luck! Thanks for any thoughts and suggestions!

*** Around my LID not Kid**** excuse the typo!

That discoloration around the lower housing is basically corrosion from the heat, likely you've been doing some high temp cooks. I made comment about a similar outcome when I tried pizza at full temperature...……...lots of flame blowing out under deflector. I used Bar Keeper's Friend liquid to polish it back to original look. That product has oxalic acid in it that will remove/convert the corrosion.

Hello all - just wanted to share a few pictures of my completed shelf. I recently received my new Stampede & this is the first project. Thank you to everyone on this forum for your contributions, I definitely found inspiration through other user posts!View attachment 753View attachment 754View attachment 755
Max, looks fantastic! Any issues with the extra width on the sides? What size and type of board did you use?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back