Stampede Stampede on its way.

You'll love it. I've had mine a 6-8 weeks and love it more each time I use it.
Your first pellet grill?

Yes, my first pellet grill.

Great job man, got the right grill right up front.
I started out with a trager. Had some issues, but learned the process. Always made good food.
Enough was enough, so I got a 590 now. Same great food, sooooo much less stress.

Great job man, got the right grill right up front.
I started out with a trager. Had some issues, but learned the process. Always made good food.
Enough was enough, so I got a 590 now. Same great food, sooooo much less stress.
Thanks. From my research I narrowed it down to a Rec Tec and a Green Mountain Grill and decided on Rec Tec because of all the stainless steel they use. Plus a friend just got 700 and man is that nice.

My 590 arrived last week. Got the external and internal shelves, sear kit, cover, smoke vents(3), and 200lbs of pellets (Ultimate blend).
I have a Big (blue-Pit Boss) egg that I really like too but been eyeing a pellet grill for a long time. Did tons of research and finally pulled the trigger on this. Truth is that I had settled on this one a while back....just been trying to convince my wife why I needed “another smoker” after just getting the egg about 2 years ago. Persistence pays off. :cool:

Hello everyone. Just saying hi. Just order a stamped and now I can’t wait for it to get here.
I got mine in January. Got it together in February. Haven't stopped since! Honestly I love this thing! Just when I think there is nothing better... I cook again and am amazed! My advice.. Research. Average the results. Seriously, use RecTec pellets! Even the best other brand ashes so much more! You're gonna love it brother!

Received my Stamped on Friday. Did the burn in process yesterday.
This morning woke up at 2:00, turned on the smoker from my bed and waited for it to come up to temp (225) than got up and put the brisket on and went back to sleep.
Woke up at 7:00 and here’s a pic of the brisket 5 hours in with an internal temp of 148.

Attachments

• D35C2BEB-0CAA-4AA1-8FD4-C6513C4483AA.jpeg
    D35C2BEB-0CAA-4AA1-8FD4-C6513C4483AA.jpeg
    489.8 KB · Views: 85

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back