Steak fajitas tonight

KM590

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Had a half of a flank steak leftover from another recipe so decided to throw together some fajitas tonight. Reverse seared steak with peppers and onions in a cast iron on the grill. Loving this grill.
AF1B8AF3-849F-4367-810A-0E9B25162490.jpeg

Looks great, I love when one dinner becomes 2, or 3! Not sure why but sometimes the leftovers are as good or better than the original. Not the case with the pizza I made last week. Heated up, not as good as fresh off the Bull. ??

Youngest son won't touch leftovers. I don't mind. More for me. Eating two brined and grilled pork chops from the other day as I write this.
Hopefully he will grow out of that, leftovers put in the refrigerator and then reheated are the best, something's things like spaghetti sauce I think is better the next day.

Hopefully he will grow out of that, leftovers put in the refrigerator and then reheated are the best, something's things like spaghetti sauce I think is better the next day.
Totally agree. My nephew didn't like eating steak. His parents keep pushing and pushing. NOW, at 6'1", he can't get enough I would have left it alone! ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back