Superbowl Treats

Speaking of the Super Bowl, a friend recently sent me this.

Help wanted.

I know it's short notice, but a friend of mine has two tickets for the Super Bowl in Inglewood, CA, at SoFi Stadium on Sunday, February 13th. They are box seats and he paid $1,500 per ticket, which includes the ride to and from the airport, lunch, dinner, a $400.00 bar tab and a pass to the winner's locker room after the game. What he didn't realize when he bought them last year was that it's on the same day as his wedding.

If you are interested in helping him out, he is looking for someone to take his place. The wedding will be at St. Paul's Church at 3 pm. Her name is Ashley. She's 5'4", about 100 pounds, a good cook and BBQer, loves to fish and hunt. and will clean your truck. She'll be the one in the white dress.

:rolleyes:
LMAO

While passing thru Costco this morning, I decided I'd give pork belly "burnt ends" a try. Not knowing any better, I cubed them and put my favorite savory rub on them and tossed them on the smoker at 275. My plan is to get them about 3/4 done and toss them in brown sugar, bump the temp to sugar melting temp (320F IIRC) for a bit, then sauce them and cook for a bit more.

Any tips?

While passing thru Costco this morning, I decided I'd give pork belly "burnt ends" a try. Not knowing any better, I cubed them and put my favorite savory rub on them and tossed them on the smoker at 275. My plan is to get them about 3/4 done and toss them in brown sugar, bump the temp to sugar melting temp (320F IIRC) for a bit, then sauce them and cook for a bit more.

Any tips?
Sounds like a plan! Keep us posted.

A bit over an hour....

20220212_142354.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back