Premium members don't see ads.Click hereto upgrade.

The smell is driving my mastiff nuts😂

Baumer

Grill(s) owned
Bull
After many cooks with my Bull... my side kick... our huge Conie Corso mastiff has finally become the the worlds best slobber....! I can do what I can to keep my Bull nice and clean but the rest of my world it totally out of control...! She’s a love able 140 lbs of wet lips and drool watching every move I make when the Bull gets fired up... You guys notice any thing going on at your places with this phenomena ? Great Smoking to you all.... Best to ya, From Connie the slobber, and El

Attachments

Uncle Bob

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
Stampede
Okay, first pic screams for a caption;...…...…………………"Where's MY bacon!!"

Baumer

Grill(s) owned
Bull
@Baumer a good looking dog like that and you gotta at least share a little with her. :D
Thanks Mike, believe me she gets her share.. Ha, There’s no such thing as leftovers around here...This dog cost me more to feed than when I was raising my 4 kids...😂 No kidding, when she sees me fire up the Bull & place the meat on it, this place looks like a slimy drool festival is taken place.. 😂

281C6EA1-8C66-47CE-B824-EBAA02C6B4BE.jpeg

Piratesmoker

Grill(s) owned
Bull
After many cooks with my Bull... my side kick... our huge Conie Corso mastiff has finally become the the worlds best slobber....! I can do what I can to keep my Bull nice and clean but the rest of my world it totally out of control...! She’s a love able 140 lbs of wet lips and drool watching every move I make when the Bull gets fired up... You guys notice any thing going on at your places with this phenomena ? Great Smoking to you all.... Best to ya, From Connie the slobber, and El
Lol....your partner is not the only one! My partner says that a hot grill is a happy grill! He is all about, “Pitmaster Privilege”—!!

7EEAB777-2F14-4823-AA1A-15E084AB88F9.jpeg1B382381-DC0C-42C8-8019-A54DE65AA70B.jpeg

Baumer

Grill(s) owned
Bull
Yep, looks like you have another smart sidekick... They really get it when the meat comes out ... I understand dogs have no time perception, so 5 minutes or 1hour they can’t figure out what’s the hold up..!😂Let’s eat! Best Regards, El

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Baumer Rec Tec Lounge 5

Latest posts