Very happy new RT 700 owner

Ram79

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-680
I’m new to pellet grilling and recently a new member of the Rec Tec family. My experience with Rec Tec Grills has been fantastic as well. They really put the customer first. Empowering their employees to make decisions and deliver an exceptional experience for their customers is priceless.

Fortunately, my delivery and start up went very smooth. I did need some help with the WiFi connection but that was my deficiency. Agree with everyone else on the great build quality and materials. Here are a couple pics of my first smoke -reverse sear on the tomahawk ribeyes and prime filets. They were fantastic!!

I am very impressed with the ease of use and results. Rec Tec provides a simple-easy to use quality product and support that makes a beginner look like a pro.
80DFE44E-DBDA-4301-B86C-B1A662BE3074.jpeg

8FC95DC1-4C37-4E2E-8A45-07BEB5232390.jpeg

Welcome aboard, those little babies look good enough to eat. The insides look just right to my eye.

@Ram79 welcome to RecTecForum and congrats on the new purchase. That ribeye looks amazing.

I was just at Costco this afternoon and almost picked up a couple tomahawks myself, but the wife would have probably killed me. :D

@Ram79 welcome to RecTecForum and congrats on the new purchase. That ribeye looks amazing.

I was just at Costco this afternoon and almost picked up a couple tomahawks myself, but the wife would have probably killed me. :D

It's all in the presentation Mike...……………..tell her the advantage to these is they are a steak with and easy to use handle.:)

I’m new to pellet grilling and recently a new member of the Rec Tec family. My experience with Rec Tec Grills has been fantastic as well. They really put the customer first. Empowering their employees to make decisions and deliver an exceptional experience for their customers is priceless.

Fortunately, my delivery and start up went very smooth. I did need some help with the WiFi connection but that was my deficiency. Agree with everyone else on the great build quality and materials. Here are a couple pics of my first smoke -reverse sear on the tomahawk ribeyes and prime filets. They were fantastic!!

I am very impressed with the ease of use and results. Rec Tec provides a simple-easy to use quality product and support that makes a beginner look like a pro.
View attachment 678
View attachment 679
I’ve had my RT 700 for about with cold smoker box for about 3.5 weeks, so far 12 cooks and have to say one of the best investments I’ve ever made, I came from the tried an true Weber Smokey Mountain smokers, and love the Weber, but the 700 is just cuts above that type of format.. happy Rec Tec’ n

Welcome @Tony to the family. Its great that you feel the same as we all do with ours! Show us some pics of your cooks so we can drool in awe sir!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back