Well it's been real everyone, the corona is here

Mike

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
All the local news are going crazy right now as the first coronavirus has been confirmed in the state... and in the city I live in - Lexington!

covid-19.png

I can only imagine what the stores look like right now. Luckily for me I went to Costco yesterday and picked up 3 big ribeye steaks I plan on grilling this weekend. :D ;)

All the local news are going crazy right now as the first coronavirus has been confirmed in the state... and in the city I live in - Lexington!

View attachment 2307

I can only imagine what the stores look like right now. Luckily for me I went to Costco yesterday and picked up 3 big ribeye steaks I plan on grilling this weekend. :D ;)
I thought you were talking about beer. Mine is certified virus free and low carb! So I stay on my diet too! Just ate some bacon and chased it down... all is well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 88
Last edited:
I am set, lots of beer and two freezers with tons of meat to smoke!
Best Greg
Yup. Just stopped by my local Kroger for a normal shopping run. Funny enough, they had at least a dozen good looking briskets in one of those aisle freezers at $2.99/lb. The rest of the display was empty. So instead of ground beef, we're eating brisket for awhile. The kid is overjoyed - no school AND brisket for 2 weeks?! :D
Stay safe out there folks. And don't panic.

I agree why eat ground beef when you can enjoy Brisket!
Greg
I went to bj’s today. Very little meat. Surprised. People were shopping like the end of the world. They were unloading cases of toilet paper and people were grabbing as fast as they could. I got a couple of ny strip steaks that looked good. I’ll cook them tomorrow. It was ugly shopping today. I’m going to try a smaller market near my house. Stay safe -

Dont forget your local butcher. I go through stuff like this yearly during hurricane seasons. 99% of the time the butcher shops always have a good supply off meat. Everyone focuses on the major grocery store chains and dont think about the smaller ones. Same goes with dollar stores.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back