What's in your mug?

Dogfish Whiskeys this weekend
1591818331007.png

Lately it has been bourbon, Sam Adams, or Coors Light. When the cooler weather rolls in it will most likely be bourbon and stouts.

Mostly homebrews. Just kegged a gold ale yesterday. Fun hobby. In between batches, it's mostly Coors Light and craft beers from local breweries.

Here's a pic of my good looking Blonde ;)
Blonde Ale 3-30-2020.jpg

Interesting. Does the mix ever freeze solid or does it stay in a slushy consistency?
Sorry, missed this waaaaaaay back in June.

It stays pretty slushy. It's good to stir it up daily, if you don't drink it all. It tends to separate if it sits for a long time in the freezer. The non bourbon parts freeze up on top and down below will be a layer of liquid. A quick stir with an ice cream scoop makes it all good.

First, I drink a lot of beer. I mean a LOT of beer. So to control costs, I buy the 30 packs (cans) of whatever is on sale between, Budweiser, PBR, or Miller High Life. In between for a treat I’ll surf the import and craft beers here and there. I really like nearly all of them.

After the BBQ, it’s bourbon neat. Usually Jim Beam Black. Affordable yet still tasty. For a treat, Woodford Reserve.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back