Stampede While cleaning dinner plate -- Rat Turd discovered!

I’ll take your old grill grates. My wife would not know why I got such a bargain on them until we are the nursing home some day and I was loosing an argument.
“Well, you remember those grill grates in my old pellet grill...” :D
Damn, you beat me to it. One trip through the dishwasher and they're fine.

I’ll take your old grill grates. My wife would not know why I got such a bargain on them until we are the nursing home some day and I was loosing an argument.
“Well, you remember those grill grates in my old pellet grill...” :D

Here is the other choice- I believe you can get them in any wet market. ??
1588507833431.png

Year’s ago I put a quick disconnect on my deck so that I would never run out of gas in the middle of a meal. The mice took up residence in my grill and were constantly pulling the fleece off the back of the cover to build their fluffy luxurious nests. I’d have to sweep for mice before every cook. One time I opened the grill only to find a 18” garter snake in the grill. Somehow he must have heard about the mice colony in my grill. Wife wan’t happy about either but a good full heat for an hour cleaned up everything and we were back in business.

Year’s ago I put a quick disconnect on my deck so that I would never run out of gas in the middle of a meal. The mice took up residence in my grill and were constantly pulling the fleece off the back of the cover to build their fluffy luxurious nests. I’d have to sweep for mice before every cook. One time I opened the grill only to find a 18” garter snake in the grill. Somehow he must have heard about the mice colony in my grill. Wife wan’t happy about either but a good full heat for an hour cleaned up everything and we were back in business.
A thoughtful snake, who knew? ??

I never had garter snake. How was it? Sounds like it takes long and hot to cook them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back