Who's in the area?!

ifican

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
So i just got back from a week in vegas and upon catching up on posts i noticed a vegas local (i actually think there are more). Since this yearly jaunt for me is to meet up with lets say an extended family i only see once a year, i got to thinking should we have a list or thread for those that may be traveling and want to meet up with other locals of the forum? Of course there is no obligation or requirement but options are always good. Whad ya'lll think?

Sounds like a plan... I was trying to Start a RT "club" or "chapter" or whatever you want to call it for SC.. but it flamed out just as fast as it got posted hahah ( no response to it) besides @NU2SMOKE ...So itll be a one man "club" or "chapter" or whatever lmao...

Sounds like a plan... I was trying to Start a RT "club" or "chapter" or whatever you want to call it for SC.. but it flamed out just as fast as it got posted hahah ( no response to it) besides @NU2SMOKE ...So itll be a one man "club" or "chapter" or whatever lmao...
Well there's your problem right there... @NU2SMOKE replied and all went to down hill. ;)

What you should have done was raffle off a jar of Ragu to all those that replied.. bet you would have gotten at least .... 1 more response...

Naaa 2 man....hold once a year meetings and Ill be there...(y)

We should start a rotating RECTEC gathering similar to the EGGfests.... I am in Oxnard, CA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back