Stampede Wi-Fi issues

Colby giles

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
So my Wi-Fi has always been hit or miss; however, I could always turn to unplugging grill and resetting Wi-Fi on my phone and have even gone as far as deleting and reinstalling the RECTEC app. For the last week now, when I try to connect through the app, it will not pull up my network even though every other device I have will connect. It get stuck on the screen below telling me that I need to connect to WiFi. Please help!! I am doing a couple Briskets tomorrow and I need to be monitoring everything from a far. Thanks in advance!

9A1E1627-4F55-4E87-BB32-1E9893299770.png

Thank you Ken. I am going to do this especially since I have had issues in the past. This issue seems to be something different. My Wi-Fi network won’t even pull up on my app even though my phone is connected to the Wi-Fi. I’ll show both pictures. When I click “choose network” then the second picture comes up basically explains that I need to connect my phone to the same Wi-Fi that I want the grill to hook to. I’ve tried everything. Any additional info would be helpful! Thanks everyone

11B3C775-26EB-4A97-9CD0-2FD841FB7669.png
3ADE8DCD-F8B3-4DB0-BCE3-1A7BE51B90F5.png

It won’t let me select one, It goes straight to the second page I showed explaining that I need to connect to the same network

Thats interesting because thats what your phone is picking up not the grill.

If the router is not seeing the grill, you will need to identify and correct that problem.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back