Bull WIFI connection quit working

GLF35

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I have had my Bull for 6 months now and yesterday it would not connect to any network! Shut off 5hz, reloaded application, checked location on, broken wires, every other idea presented in this forum and it still will not connect! Before yesterday it had worked perfectly for 6 months! Any ideas?

I am brand new so this might not work for you but did for me. I was went halfway between my router which was upstairs and my Rec Tec 700 which is outside. Started the whole sync process over and it worked first time.

Before I did the "half way" method I tried at least 5 times to sync by standing next to my grill and deleting the app and reloading the app. GL.

My initial connection (RT-700) took multiple attempts but finally worked....for three cooks. Now no red light, 'Device offline'.

Sounds like you may have a weak or borderline WiFi signal where the grill is located. Especially if it works sometimes and not others. Can you try moving it closer?

I have had my Bull for 6 months now and yesterday it would not connect to any network! Shut off 5hz, reloaded application, checked location on, broken wires, every other idea presented in this forum and it still will not connect! Before yesterday it had worked perfectly for 6 months! Any ideas?

Suggest you get a wifi extender so that your wifi source is closer to the grill. Plug it into the plug nearest the grill.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back