Stampede WiFi Error Message

max348

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Went to connect today & received a “The number of login devices has reached the limit” error message. After a quick call to RECTEC, customer service advised it’s an app issue and they are currently working on sorting it out. Just passing it along in case anyone else experiences this...

Im guessing both, but not 100% sure. I have iOS & as of 7pm, was still not working. RECTEC said the error had to do with newly updated security parameters - basically the app is “over protecting,” which in turn prevents you from signing in. I’m sure there is a more technical explanation, but that is how it was explained to me (which I’m good with).

That fixed it for me! Thanks!!!!

I'm just doing my initial burn in at 400 and the app is up and running now. Saweeeet!

Thank you for this thread, I was having the same "device limit" error on iOS the past couple of days. I reset my password and it let me back in. Very timely fix for 25lbs of pork butt that I put on very early this morning, it let me continue to check temps from bed this morning. Thank you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back