Zipper installed on bull cover!

SJDawg

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull

Attachments

• Bull cover zipper.jpeg
    Bull cover zipper.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 771
I've got 3 mods in the queue and this one will make 4. Just bought from Amazon!

Do you like the spot you put it in? I bought the zipper the other day.

Man I hope this works. I saw on FB a different guy ordered one that was 2 yards. This one is only 2 feet. Would love to hear some feedback on how well the 2 feet works.

Genius... Added to my list. Will start with new cover. Yes... please post the zipper length?

His was 21 inches. The one on the Facebook page is 2 yards. I'd go with that one.

Since I’ve decided to move my Bull to the back deck I’m going to have to buy a cover, this seems like an excellent mod! However, I don’t think I’d go anymore than 24-30” seems that length wouldn’t allow rain to leak onto any parts, a longer zipper may.

I've got 3 mods in the queue and this one will make 4. Just bought from Amazon!
Tjans79! New Bull owner here, not even assembled!
What mods are in your queue? I'd like to complete my mods before cooking for the first time.
Thanks in advance!

Given that I work at a sailmaker/canvas shop, I'm kind of embarrassed that I didn't think of this. Brilliant!

I have found that after the cover is on the rt700 for a period of time it seems to relax a little. This includes being in the sun. REC TEC also has a video on how to install and remove cover that is helpful.

Its does relax a bit but once you get the zipper installed you will wonder why you didnt do it sooner. I just got mine back from the shop and its night and day difference on how easy it goes on now.

Just dropped mine off to the seamstress. I went with the 24” zipper. It won’t be done until NYE. I’ll post pics once I have it back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back