1250 replacement cover

mg33706

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-1250
I had the same issues at so many other people have had with the 1250 cover being way to tight and rips. I’m sure the salty Florida air doesn’t help. I am looking for an alternative cover. Any advice

FYI @mg33706 , I ordered a replacement cover within the last couple of months for my 1250 and the new one did in fact have a zipper installed making donning and doffing super easy.

I had the same issues at so many other people have had with the 1250 cover being way to tight and rips. I’m sure the salty Florida air doesn’t help. I am looking for an alternative cover. Any advice
I have a 700 and bought a cover off of Amazon. There's ton of them in a lot of different sizes. I think there was a ten or fifteen percent discount available at the time. IIRC, it was about $40.00 delivered. It has a zipper and is quite nice.

Honestly, the Recteq cover did nothing for me and seemed very overpriced, comparitively speaking.

FYI @mg33706 , I ordered a replacement cover within the last couple of months for my 1250 and the new one did in fact have a zipper installed making donning and doffing super easy
That is great to hear. I no longer cover my 1250 as it is now under cover, but that thing was tight. My Traeger flat rock griddle has a zipper and its a fantastic cover because of it, glad RecTeq finally is getting on board

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back