Stampede Alarms

Dan99

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Hi All Where do the alarms go off? on the phone?
Thanks Dan

If/when they work...yes, on the phone.

App issues. They do work for some folks. Never have for me. I keep an eye on my temps anyway. They are working on it, but have been for a long time now.

Hi All Where do the alarms go off? on the phone?
Thanks Dan
It's a story as old as time. Supposedly, it will be fixed soon, very soon. That would be great. Until then there are other temp monitors on the market. ??

They are "working on it" and a few other stock responses by the sound of things. I suspect it was developed for them by a third party, rather than in-house. They may not have direct control over its inner workings.

Just saw there's an update for the Android app to Version 1.6.0

The notes say:

We've retested and revamped alarms. They are now more reliable and more user-friendly than ever. Please let us know if you are still having problems with the alarms.

I'll get a chance to try it this weekend. Fingers crossed!

Yea I'm in the RecTec beta program and the app updated yesterday but the version was at the 2.5.4 and stayed the same. Lately alerts have been working in the last fee weeks.?

Yea I'm in the RecTec beta program and the app updated yesterday but the version was at the 2.5.4 and stayed the same. Lately alerts have been working in the last fee weeks.?
I’ll try mine again tomorrow. Would be great if it worked. ??

I’ll try mine again tomorrow. Would be great if it worked. ??
Last time the alerts worked was at Thanksgiving. I used the grill a few times after that and the alerts didn't work. Mysterlycy in the beginning of April the alerts started working, I was shocked that the alerts worked perfectly. I didn't change phones or any settings on my end and RecTecs version didn't change either.

If you're an Android user, there's an option you can select on the app's page in the Google Play store.

If you're an iPhone user, you need to ditch it and get an Android phone. :LOL:
see it, need to call Zach tomorrow and have him kick someone out because its full lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobondur
Back