Almost a Bull owner.

TMadonia

Ordered my RT-700 today. So excited! I feel like we have a new child arriving.

This is my first pellet grill, but decided (after a month of lurking the forum and obsessively researching) to buy the best. I have smoked for a few years on a Master built propane but rarely use it as it cannot be left unattended for very long and it is very difficult to maintain temps.

My wife nearly had a stroke when seeing the price but gave in on the condition that I build a full outdoor kitchen and tiki bar around it. I guess money was not the concern after all.

Ordered my RT-700 today. So excited! I feel like we have a new child arriving.

This is my first pellet grill, but decided (after a month of lurking the forum and obsessively researching) to buy the best. I have smoked for a few years on a Master built propane but rarely use it as it cannot be left unattended for very long and it is very difficult to maintain temps.

My wife nearly had a stroke when seeing the price but gave in on the condition that I build a full outdoor kitchen and tiki bar around it. I guess money was not the concern after all.
My patio was first...RT-700 came this week!
No complaints from my wife!
24218335-DFF1-48A2-88E9-768C63855A86.jpeg

After you use it she will love you even more for it. Guarantee it! Congrats!

Welcome! You made a great choice, my wife was definitely skeptical when I picked up my Bull. That changed after the very first cook, I have other pieces of BBQ equipment that pump out some good Q' but nothing that's as simple to use and convenient as the Bull (lazy BBQ'er here). :D

Great forum, with plenty of nice folks to help you out with tips and advice if need be.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavro85
Back