B & B Mesquite pellets

MCarden

B & B mesquite pellets
Have used B&B Mesquite pellets for several months. Recently a bag I put in had metal cylinder debris that got caught in my auger and stripped the motor. I had to buy a new one and spent two hours fixing it. Then B&B Mesquite clogged my auger with the wood chips, I spent another 2 1/2 hours taking everything apart drilling out the pellets and putting a new motor back in again. I will never use B&B again. Poison.

14DC4AF3-F7DE-44BF-9494-58544F33F11C.jpeg

I'm thinking I need to pour my stuff into a bucket first. I try to keep an eye on the hopper when I'm filling but with a second transfer I figure I have a better chance at catching anything that's not a pellet.

I'm thinking I need to pour my stuff into a bucket first. I try to keep an eye on the hopper when I'm filling but with a second transfer I figure I have a better chance at catching anything that's not a pellet.
Exactly what I started doing.
Here’s the damn cylinder that first went in. Part of their extrusion process? I don’t know.

1AE056B8-D715-408A-B4B9-92F84F162197.jpeg

As you can see there’s no part like it in the construction.The white plastic bushing was/is still intact.

F5F0898B-9D00-4317-992D-F74322DEFDAA.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrew550
Back