Bacon

Well, since that's the same entity that wants you to cook your pork chops to 160F, I think you can fudge the information a bit..... :) Bacon doesn't usually last that long around here, but I've gone WELL past 7 days many times, and, like @kennethk I'm still here. :)

R
Yea my mom, RIP, used to cook pork chops to temps like this, it was a great work out for your jaw muscles. 🤪

Funny thing is for tonight's for dinner we decided it's breakfast things French toast, eggs, sausage and BACON all of it except for the bread has been in the refrigerator way longer than a week, if this doesn't end well you may not see any more posts from me. 🤪

Funny thing is for tonight's for dinner we decided it's breakfast things French toast, eggs, sausage and BACON all of it except for the bread has been in the refrigerator way longer than a week, if this doesn't end well you may not see any more posts from me. 🤪
You have 12 hours to check in after dinner before we call 911!!!! Good luck

Well it's a little before the 12 hour check in and guess what, all is well I'm still here to pester everyone. 😤🤪🤔🥓🍻
Well glad you made it back OK. Bacon sure eats good. Going to have to make some this weekend. We usually eat the whole slab up and don't need to worry about 7 days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
I smell smoke
Back