Bull Best time to buy a 700?

zhuskers1

This will be my first Rec Tec.

Historically, when is the best time to buy a 700 from a deal/ price perspective?

As RecTeq will tell you, we do not discount our grills. Every now and then there are bundle packages for add-ons and pellets. So the answer is how long do you want to wait?

Yep, they only do bundle deals. Those change around quite significantly, so can't predict what they'll offer when the time comes. Sometimes it's a discount with pellets and/or accessories, other times it's a discount on a companion cooker you may or may not be interested in. Factor in shipping times and expect longer lead times around holidays, too.

Thank you for responses. Do you know if they have ever offered a bundle with the 700 competition cart?
Thanks again. I am down to two options. Yoder or Rec Tec Will buy between now and Memorial Day

This will be my first Rec Tec.

Historically, when is the best time to buy a 700 from a deal/ price perspective?
When you have the cash in hand and can afford it.

@Thor8594 is correct, RecTeq typically doesn't do sales or discounts on their grills and very occasionally they might offer a package deal on extra items.

Thank you for responses. Do you know if they have ever offered a bundle with the 700 competition cart?
Thanks again. I am down to two options. Yoder or Rec Tec Will buy between now and Memorial Day
Sold my Yoder for the RecTeq, Yoder started rusting in 6 weeks. Too much money for that crap to happen and I live in a warm dry climate that seldom gets rain. I have not been disappointed with my decision.

They had a bundle last year with 50% off the comp cart, so it's not unheard of. But your guess is as good as anyone else's if they'll do anything with the cart again. (Speculation at the time was that RT was trying to move old inventory.) Their promotions sometimes coincide with holidays (Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day, Black Friday) but that's not exclusive. Plan ahead if you want something in your driveway to cook with Memorial Day weekend. RT ships via freight, so it takes time to travel.

The recteq grill prices don't get discounted except for when they are discontinuing them and looking into my crystal ball that isn't happening any time soon for the RT700 Bull. Like the others have said recteq puts different packages together at times that makes the purchase work for them. I did a bundle a couple of years ago around the the 4 of July and it was the best deal I found for the many months of watching for deals. Luckily PayPal had a 5% rewards deal when using the Discover card for payment so I also used PayPal for payment and tied it to my Discover card, not sure if they still accept PayPal.

You should grab the Yoder and let us know what you think so we can understand the other side. All are welcome here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back