Bullseye discontinued

Mitch01

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I was just considering getting a bullseye so I went to the page and I guess I'm out of the loop, I don't see it there. Has it been discontinued? What's the scoop?

I was just considering getting a bullseye so I went to the page and I guess I'm out of the loop, I don't see it there. Has it been discontinued? What's the scoop?
Funny thing that RT does, some item will show out of stock on the page, some just disappear totally; which is also out of stock lol

Tried calling them but they were closed. Sent them an email so we'll see what they have to say.

Tried calling them but they were closed. Sent them an email so we'll see what they have to say.
you'll get a response tomorrow for sure. buddy went to buy the all weather vents after we looked at them online in the office, following day they were gone; kicked himself hard! they are just out of stock waiting for more.

They are very good at getting back to you. I'm waiting on a large shelf for the bull which is out of stock. May have to make my own. ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back