Stampede Custom Grill Table for RT 590?

MaxDraft

Has anyone seen something like this for the 590?
1589899880280.png

@MaxDraft I could have sworn someone had posted a cart for their Stampede and posted it here but I can't find it now.

But that Rec Tec bull table/cart looks awesome! ?

I'll search around on the internet more and see if I can find one. I wish the one I posted was mine. I'm considering buying a 590 and wanted to see if someone had done something similar for that model. Thanks for the reply.

Though I'd love the functionality, personally, I'm not a fan of taking a metal grill capable of reaching nearly 600 degrees and putting it in a wood cart.

People do it all the time with Weber kettles that get up over 600.
This I under stand but most people with the Weber kettles will baby sit them, These new wifi operated pellet grills maybe not so much, I would hate to see anyone get hurt with something like this up close to there home.

People also set Green Eggs in these type carts, too.

The exteriors of Eggs don't get nearly as hot.

I mean Rec Tec says right in the instructions to keep it away from combustibles. It's not like the danger is overblown, cooking fires account for about half of all residential fires. If you want to ignore the fact that wood is combustible, and what should seemingly be common sense, that's your decision, but if so I'd suggest you at least keep your wood cart well away from the house and not on a deck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gymanji
Back