Customer service

Buckeye smoker

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Not sure if he's a member , but a BIG shout-out to Eddie at customer service for making things right. TOP-NOTCH customer service and it's appreciated.

Comments like this are what convinces me to purchase from Rec Tec. A company can make all the claims they want, but it’s companies that stand behind their product that matters most!

Thanks for sharing @Buckeye smoker, it's great to hear it.

Comments like this are what convinces me to purchase from Rec Tec. A company can make all the claims they want, but it’s companies that stand behind their product that matters most!

Rec Tec is unlike any other company, by far. I love their grills but their customer service is far and beyond any other service I've experienced from other companies.

Thanks for sharing @Buckeye smoker, it's great to hear it.

Rec Tec is unlike any other company, by far. I love their grills but their customer service is far and beyond any other service I've experienced from other companies.
Well II am about to find out...I just received my "Thank you for your order and Welcome to the Family" email.... I got all warm and fuzzy inside....then thought....ok already where the hell is it already...lmao

Hey @Mike I was wondering....would you know if anybody from REC TEC is a member of the board? Now that I think they might just come on as a guest to look around but never post....hmmmm

Hey @Mike I was wondering....would you know if anybody from REC TEC is a member of the board? Now that I think they might just come on as a guest to look around but never post....hmmmm

If there are, they haven't made me aware of it.

I agree 150%!! My Bull has been on quite the "journey" on it's way up to southern NJ... Estes handed off to a local agent for residential delivery and that was a week ago. Ashly B at RECTEC shipping has been on the case and has called me daily to update me. Not their fault, but they CARE, and they take pride in their CS area. Whether the new toy gets here in time for 4th of July or not - hats off to them for standing behind the sale!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back