Drip pan liner

Rectec_Pirate

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Saw similar idea here, but I found the same thing in a continuous roll on Amazon! For the Stampede, one can cut 2 full coverage liners and have enough left over for the interior shelf. Super easy to cut. The only downside is that it's limited to 500°. So no sears with this installed! Should allow for quicker cleanups and much less foil!

Attachments

• 20200610_164212.jpg
    20200610_164212.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 353
  • 20200610_164229.jpg
    20200610_164229.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 177
  • Screenshot_20200610-164332_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20200610-164332_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    694.6 KB · Views: 173
  • 20200610_165149.jpg
    20200610_165149.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 156
  • 20200610_165209.jpg
    20200610_165209.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 162
I just ordered these for the same purpose. They can withstand up to 600 degrees, my bull tops out at 540ish. Ill see how they go. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. ??

KONA Best BBQ Grill Mats - Heavy Duty 600 Degree Non-Stick Grilling Mats - 7 Year Guarantee - Extra Large 25"x17" × 2

Come to the FOILESS DARKSIDE..................you'll see the true POWER of being FOILESS!!!
How frequently do you scrape it? Every so many cooks or just when it’s clearly “ready for it”?
I just added a quick extra step to my cooking routine every time I cook. Just after I take off whatever I'm cooking I remove the grates, set them aside and scrape the drip pan clean while still warm with a tool that's used for cleaning griddles and cooking like this:
20200606_120107.jpg

I scrape the grease, bits and pieces right into the grease trap and down into the grease bucket. Replace the grates and I'm ready to go for my next cook without, fuss or concern of any possible grease fire. No foil, no removing the drip pan.......all of these things really work well with being a lazy BBQ"er!!

Last edited:
Come to the FOILESS DARKSIDE..................you'll see the true POWER of being FOILESS!!!

I just added a quick extra step to my cooking routine every time Icook. Just after I take off whatever I'm cooking I remove the grates, set them aside and scrape the drip pan clean while still warm with a tool that's used for cleaning griddles and cooking like this:
View attachment 4739
I scrape the grease, bits and pieces right into the grease trap and down into the grease bucket. Replace the grates and I'm ready to go for my next cook without, fuss or concern of any possible grease fire. No foil, no removing the drip pan.......all of these things really work well with being a lazy BBQ"er!!
Lazy, lazy lazy. I hear you, greenie. ???

Just watch the sides of the drip pan. You want want to wrap the side edges because that can restrict air flow.

Great tip. I just ordered my scraper on amazon. Thanks!
I just added a quick extra step to my cooking routine every time I cook. Just after I take off whatever I'm cooking I remove the grates, set them aside and scrape the drip pan clean while still warm with a tool that's used for cleaning griddles and cooking like this:
View attachment 4739

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rmiz64
Back