Finally joined the club!đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Jeff A

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Hi all!
After years of looking at smokers, being very indecisive and always being a Weber kettle and gasser fan boy... I've done it! Haaa... I've finally pulled the trigger on a new pellet grill today. I'm super stoked and can't wait to receive my new RT Flagship 1100!!!
I was always drawn to Recteq, watching review videos, reading all of the forums and FB groups associated with the brand. A big sense of accomplishment and a lot of smiles for this guy today!

Any good tips before I build it out, burn it in and get ready to feed my family righteously?

Thanks!

Congratulations and good luck. If you can, a pic of the inside would be great. Just wondering if anything changed from the old models.

Start with chicken thighs, hard to screw up, cheap if you do figure out a way to do so.

Welcome to the forum, @Jeff A; glad to have you join us here. And, congrats on the new grill. Keep us posted on your new adventure with a pellet grill.

Congratulations and good luck. If you can, a pic of the inside would be great. Just wondering if anything changed from the old models.

Start with chicken thighs, hard to screw up, cheap if you do figure out a way to do so.
Noted, and thanks for the tip!

Hi all!
After years of looking at smokers, being very indecisive and always being a Weber kettle and gasser fan boy... I've done it! Haaa... I've finally pulled the trigger on a new pellet grill today. I'm super stoked and can't wait to receive my new RT Flagship 1100!!!
I was always drawn to Recteq, watching review videos, reading all of the forums and FB groups associated with the brand. A big sense of accomplishment and a lot of smiles for this guy today!

Any good tips before I build it out, burn it in and get ready to feed my family righteously?

Thanks!
I just ordered my 1100 last night and clearing out a space in front of my basement rollup door. Anyway you can tell me the front to back dimension for the 1100, I can't find this measurement published anywhere?

Thanks!

I just ordered my 1100 last night and clearing out a space in front of my basement rollup door. Anyway you can tell me the front to back dimension for the 1100, I can't find this measurement published anywhere?

Thanks!
1250 dimensions I expect it’s the same as the 1250 and 700, 32”.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back