First smoke.

SlayRide

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Seasoned the Bull with a whole chicken. Decided to keep it simple for the first smoke. Baby Back Ribs.
I have to say, the temp control on this pit vs my old Traeger is amazing. Again just the first smoke getting used to the new Pit. But the "reviews" were VERY good.

Attachments

• 20200517_191414.jpg
    20200517_191414.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 88
Seasoned the Bull with a whole chicken. Decided to keep it simple for the first smoke. Baby Back Ribs.
I have to say, the temp control on this pit vs my old Traeger is amazing. Again just the first smoke getting used to the new Pit. But the "reviews" were VERY good.
The more you practice with your Bull, the better your BBQ will be, no doubt.

Yes these grills hold temperature great the only time you may see fluctuations is when you open the lid to peek at the cook, the grills internal temperature will start to drop and the controller will see this and add pellets to try to keep the temperature set point once the lid is closed the grill will over shoot the temperature some and then settle back down to set point temperature.

What did you use for rub on the ribs. Looks great. ??

What did you use for rub on the ribs. Looks great. ??
just some suckle busters texas rub. a bit of brown sugar, and misted a few times with AJ/ A cider. Stubbs sweet heat for a bit of sauce.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back