Bull First week with a Bull....I’m in Love!

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I’ve had my Bull for about a week now and I’ve done three cooks. Chicken breast...came at a bit....meh. I Cooke them to long. However, I did a rack of spares and a rack of baby’s on Father’s Day (with a few sides), then a salmon this week and they were both AMAZING. Looking forward to chicken wings this weekend. And just waiting for a reason to through a butt on there!!!

Attachments

• DBEFC390-D293-44AB-9F17-9E67B863C6A0.jpeg
    DBEFC390-D293-44AB-9F17-9E67B863C6A0.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 129
  • 38C0EE63-97BE-41A6-96C4-051F09E3CF59.jpeg
    38C0EE63-97BE-41A6-96C4-051F09E3CF59.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 80
Thats some pretty good looking food. The more you make the more you want to cook on the Bull. Love the lemons on the salmon. ??

Thats some pretty good looking food. The more you make the more you want to cook on the Bull. Love the lemons on the salmon. ??
You ain't kidding... Ever since getting my RT340 I've been finding myself daydreaming "Hmmmm, what can I get today to put on the grill" :)

You ain't kidding... Ever since getting my RT340 I've been finding myself daydreaming "Hmmmm, what can I get today to put on the grill" :)
My wife sent me a text yesterday asking me if I would mind cooking chicken for dinner last night, to which I replied: "I love you, you say the sweetest things". She thinks I'm weird but we have fun together.. oh and my wife and I have fun too. ?:ROFLMAO:

I’ve had my Bull for about a week now and I’ve done three cooks. Chicken breast...came at a bit....meh. I Cooke them to long. However, I did a rack of spares and a rack of baby’s on Father’s Day (with a few sides), then a salmon this week and they were both AMAZING. Looking forward to chicken wings this weekend. And just waiting for a reason to through a butt on there!!!
Nice!
Bacon this morning going on my Bull!
It does wan amazing job!

How’d you cook the salmon?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclorphan
Back