Stampede Foil inserts for grease bucket?

Jazzmonkey

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
What brand has anyone bought that was a decent match for the Recteq bucket?

What brand has anyone bought that was a decent match for the Recteq bucket?
Have not tried them. I use a wide mouth ball jar so I can put the lid non after a cook and leave the bottle there until full. Lid keeps the varmints out. When full just cap it and toss.

Funny enough I use these foil buckets and they work fine.

Though I'm sure most any foil bucket liners will work too.
Thanks Mike. Seemed like a decent enough price so added to my cart.

Have not tried them. I use a wide mouth ball jar so I can put the lid non after a cook and leave the bottle there until full. Lid keeps the varmints out. When full just cap it and toss.
That’s a great idea! I’m sure squirrels and field mice will be at mine soon enough. Squirrels decided to use my Weber Kettle handle for a tooth sharpener.

I repurpose large sour cream containers for the grease drippings, no cost and fit great and have a lid.
Yep, I use large Greek yogurt containers.

If you want a foil liner, take your empty bucket and turn it upside down. Then take a couple sheets of foil and press them over the bucket, using it as a form. Voila, you have a bucket liner. No need to buy them.

Yep, I use large Greek yogurt containers.

If you want a foil liner, take your empty bucket and turn it upside down. Then take a couple sheets of foil and press them over the bucket, using it as a form. Voila, you have a bucket liner. No need to buy them.
Good to know. I would have assumed that the foil would leak.

What is this "foil" you speak of?
Aluminum Foil
alu·mi·num
Noun, often attributed

Definition 1: a thin foil of silver-white metallic chemical element with atomic number 13 that has good electrical and thermal conductivity, high reflectivity, and resistance to oxidation—often used before another noun.

Definition 2: something @Chris_G cannot afford.

C460FDC0-6ED8-455F-9E8D-E9E670F5F589.jpeg

Aluminum Foil
alu·mi·num
Noun, often attributed

Definition 1: a thin foil of silver-white metallic chemical element with atomic number 13 that has good electrical and thermal conductivity, high reflectivity, and resistance to oxidation—often used before another noun.

Definition 2: something @Chris_G cannot afford.

View attachment 11625
Hey, I resemble that remark!

I picked up a six pack of pit boss foil liners from walmart for under $4. Funny though, because I use a can or jar inside the liner and dispose of that periodically so I'm still on my 1st liner 😃

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrew550
Back