Frequency of sales?

Geo

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I’m really (REALLY) wanting to purchase a Bull, and especially like the idea of getting it while it’s on sale, but we are in the process of moving, and I know that if I order now, I’ll be torn between unpacking/organizing at the new house, and assembling/learning to use the Bull.

For those of you who have been owners for a while, is this kind of sale frequent, or more like once-a-year? I’d really like to get unpacked and organized before I bring a Bull into the house!

I’m really (REALLY) wanting to purchase a Bull, and especially like the idea of getting it while it’s on sale, but we are in the process of moving, and I know that if I order now, I’ll be torn between unpacking/organizing at the new house, and assembling/learning to use the Bull.

For those of you who have been owners for a while, is this kind of sale frequent, or more like once-a-year? I’d really like to get unpacked and organized before I bring a Bull into the house!
I would pull the trigger now while the sale is under way. Sales is not something I've seen a ton of when it comes to Rec Tec.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobondur
Back