Grill Grate Storage

BlowingSmoke

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Hello, new to the forum and pellet world. Just got my new Recteq RT-590 and curious if anyone has found a good way to store the grill grates when not using?

Hello, new to the forum and pellet world. Just got my new Recteq RT-590 and curious if anyone has found a good way to store the grill grates when not using?
Just throw them on the ground next to the grill but be careful not to run over them with the lawn mower.

When they cool down I wipe them off and set them on paper towels in a large foil tray.

I store them along with all my other grilling things in my grills tool box cart.
20200530_161712.jpg

Last edited:
Great question- I happen to have a Weber charcoal grill next to my pellet grill. Makes great storage for my grill grates.

Great question- I happen to have a Weber charcoal grill next to my pellet grill. Makes great storage for my grill grates.
I also have a big Weber gas grill next to the RT and also store my grates there but on the entire cooking surface. I don't use them on the pellet grill.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back