charlesrshell

Pellet Grill Rookie
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
  2. Bullseye
I will be keeping my Stampede in the garage and pull it out to the driveway to use. I checked the slope of the driveway and I will have to put 2 x 6” wood under two legs to level out the grill. If I didn’t level out the grill and have the right hand (grease bucket) side heading down the slope, would that cause any issues? The grease will go downhill into the bucket.

Also, how critical is it to keep the food over the drip pan on the right hand (grease bucket) side? Will the grease drip into the end of the drip pan down into the bucket and not go into the grill body?

I will be keeping my Stampede in the garage and pull it out to the driveway to use. I checked the slope of the driveway and I will have to put 2 x 6” wood under two legs to level out the grill. If I didn’t level out the grill and have the right hand (grease bucket) side heading down the slope, would that cause any issues? The grease will go downhill into the bucket.

Also, how critical is it to keep the food over the drip pan on the right hand (grease bucket) side? Will the grease drip into the end of the drip pan down into the bucket and not go into the grill body?
You will be ok using the grill drip bucket side down the slope on your driveway.
Having food hanging off the right drip bucket side of the drip pan would be ok, but these grills cook using convection so having room around the food for the hot air to flow is allways the best and will provide the best results.

You will be ok using the grill drip bucket side down the slope on your driveway.
Having food hanging off the right drip bucket side of the drip pan would be ok, but these grills cook using convection so having room around the food for the hot air to flow is allways the best and will provide the best results.
Thanks @Mastertech59. Good point and something I didn't think about the convection room for the hot air to flow around all sides.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back