Hello from Central California

Jcarlos805

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Hello everyone. Just ordered a Stampede and can’t wait for it to arrive.

I love outdoor cooking. I have a couple Santa Maria style grills (live 25 minutes from Santa Maria) Blackstone griddle, a Weber kettle grill, a Weber Genius, and a Weber 18” Smokey Mountain .

Been grilling pretty much all my life. Grow up with my dad always grilling tri tip on a Santa Maria style. He taught me and my brother how to grill when we were young and a always thank him for that.

After grilling for many years I decided to try smoking so I bought a Smokey Mountain a few years back and I love it, but it can be a hassle waking up in the middle of the night to start a long cook. Can’t wait for my Stampede to arrive so I won’t have to deal with this hassle anymore.

Welcome from SC! You're in for a treat! Rec Tec makes it a lot simpler than most. Absolutely love my Bull...

Welcome JC. You will love your addition to the existing arsenal. Each have their purpose, and your Stampede will hit exactly what you need.

Welcome JCarlos...I'm from the Central Valley (California). How has your smoker been treating ya? I just bought a RC-700 Bull a few days ago and I am excited. Cheers
Big T

Welcome JCarlos...I'm from the Central Valley (California). How has your smoker been treating ya? I just bought a RC-700 Bull a few days ago and I am excited. Cheers
Big T

Hello Big T...My smoker has been great. I can’t believe I waited this long to get one.
You’ll love your Bull.

Congrats. Its something that you will enjoy for a long time ??

Welcome, spent some time in Santa Barbara and Solvang and learned to appreciate the tri-tip there.
You will appreciate the easy life that is pellet bbq.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back