Hello from Oklahoma City

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Bullseye
  3. RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe
Coming from a stick burner offset smoker with a horizontal tube and a vertical tube that I still have that I bought in 1980, I bought the 700 Bull in 2018 it was still on the boat had to wait 30 days to get it, I have since bought the Bullseye 380, then the Bullseye B380, and now on the Bullseye B380 Deluxe

Coming from a stick burner offset smoker with a horizontal tube and a vertical tube that I still have that I bought in 1980, I bought the 700 Bull in 2018 it was still on the boat had to wait 30 days to get it, I have since bought the Bullseye 380, then the Bullseye B380, and now on the Bullseye B380 Deluxe
Welcome! I had a Traeger BBQ075 for almost 15 years before buying an RT-700 3 or 4 years ago. I recently bought and installed the PCS Rackworks package #4B for my 700. It’s increased my cooking capacity and capabilities. I’m still experimenting with it.

So I never experienced cooking on an offset myself. But I have enjoyed other people’s BBQ from an offset.

I hope you get as much from this forum that I have.

Welcome! I had a Traeger BBQ075 for almost 15 years before buying an RT-700 3 or 4 years ago. I recently bought and installed the PCS Rackworks package #4B for my 700. It’s increased my cooking capacity and capabilities. I’m still experimenting with it.

So I never experienced cooking on an offset myself. But I have enjoyed other people’s BBQ from an offset.

I hope you get as much from this forum that I have.
I got my extra rack on Facebook, it's custom-made because I use a downdraft

Screenshot 2024-04-01 161109.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back