Hello from Portsmouth, VA

fishfive

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Good morning all! Name is Mark and I'm a transplanted Yankee from Maine living in Virginia.

New Bull arrived a couple days ago and the first cook was completed last night (butterflied and stuffed pork tenderloin) with perfect results.

My wife couldn't understand why I had to do the initial burn-in in the garage while it was pouring outside after un-boxing and assembling. Wanted me to just wait until the next day when the weather cleared and I could put the new "toy" (her words not mine) in it's permanent location. I had no words. ;)

Needless to say, the burn was completed and now the garage has a wonderful "smokey" smell to it. Looking forward to learning and doing a lot with the new resident of the backyard deck.

@fishfive it's great to have you here part of the RecTecForum community. Thanks for joining and for your service!

Be sure to post pictures of your new Bull once it made it to it's final resting place! :D

@fishfive it's great to have you here part of the RecTecForum community. Thanks for joining and for your service!

Be sure to post pictures of your new Bull once it made it to it's final resting place! :D
Here she is cooking away right now. Fingers crossed on the first brisket cook!
IMG_4226.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back