Hello from the Northern San Joaquin Valley, CA

Yotsie

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Been lurking for about two weeks after deciding to order the RT700. Not new to pellet grills, had a Traeger for the better part of 7 years. I finally got fed up with the flameouts when I was cooking low. Tried everything to correct the issue and decided to jump up to the big dogs! The Bull arrived a few hours ago and I'm now in the middle of the burn in. Bacon is on tap in the morning, then wings for dinner. Sunday will be Tri-tip! Thank you all for sharing your knowledge on the Rec Tec! Hopefully, I'll bring something to the group. I look forward to interacting with you all.
20200528_185242.jpg

Hi, from Arkansas. Mine is in transit, the wait is driving me nuts. I use to live in Gustine, not sure if you know of it. Small town in the Valley. Hope you enjoy your grill.

Welcome! Great forum here, fun folks. We look forward to seeing pics of your cooks and notes on them too (if you're inclined). :D

Hi, from Arkansas. Mine is in transit, the wait is driving me nuts. I use to live in Gustine, not sure if you know of it. Small town in the Valley. Hope you enjoy your grill.
I know Gustine!!! I grew up in Denair and stayed in the area. It will be worth the wait, believe me! Mine took 10 days from the mothership to my driveway.

Been lurking for about two weeks after deciding to order the RT700. Not new to pellet grills, had a Traeger for the better part of 7 years. I finally got fed up with the flameouts when I was cooking low. Tried everything to correct the issue and decided to jump up to the big dogs! The Bull arrived a few hours ago and I'm now in the middle of the burn in. Bacon is on tap in the morning, then wings for dinner. Sunday will be Tri-tip! Thank you all for sharing your knowledge on the Rec Tec! Hopefully, I'll bring something to the group. I look forward to interacting with you all. View attachment 4320

Welcome! Boy, they are pretty right out of the box. I've been a pellet head for only about 5 months now. I can't believe how easy "fire tending" has become, being an old stick burner guy.

Welcome aboard from South Carolina!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back