Bull Help brothers!

Sethkire

Soooo I just got an error 1 code…back story, was making pizzas and my grill exceeded 650 degrees and I’m suppose to smoke to pork butts for tomorrow but everytime I turn it on it trips the breaker. Did I break something by overheating it to the point where I need new parts? Or does it just need time to cool off???

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Had the same problem and it turned out to be the igniter in my case. Disconnected the igniter wire from the controller board (the board is labeled) and lit the pellets in the firepot with a torch and was able to finish the cook.

Soooo I just got an error 1 code…back story, was making pizzas and my grill exceeded 650 degrees and I’m suppose to smoke to pork butts for tomorrow but everytime I turn it on it trips the breaker. Did I break something by overheating it to the point where I need new parts? Or does it just need time to cool off???

Just a gentle reminder that we have a contingent of ladies ("sisters?") on the forum too, so more than just "brothers" here.

Per Recteq site, press the power button to clear the code and turn on the grill. I would let it cool down and check to see if it is still tripping your GFCI outlet. Also, are you using an extension cord?

Which model are you speaking of?

Just a gentle reminder that we have a contingent of ladies ("sisters?") on the forum too, so more than just "brothers" here.
What about those of us who are transitioning?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gymanji
Back