How do you clean out your pellet hopper?

Yeah, I'd prefer living in Alaska over Florida, but I think I'm in the minority in that camp...

200lbs of pellets is only 5 bags, and they stack well, so it'll only take up about 16" x 25" of your indoor real estate. I'm sure you can find that in your living room somewhere. ?
I WOULD RATHER BE IN ALASKA THAN FLORIDA TOO!!! SO we are in that same boat together...LOL
5 bags is not the problem....but when you want to buy 1000 lbs because the price is 25-30% then you have an issue...lol 25 bags...hmmm 5 under my bed....5 under my kids bed...5 in the living room as an end table....still need to find a place for 10 more bags :unsure:

5 bags is not the problem....
Ah, I misunderstood. I thought you said the 200lbs had you holding off on your purchase decision. Just do it already. If you're anything like me (and I know you are), this will eat at you until you inevitably buy it. It's really the only possible outcome, so why delay it? ;)

Ah, I misunderstood. I thought you said the 200lbs had you holding off on your purchase decision. Just do it already. If you're anything like me (and I know you are), this will eat at you until you inevitably buy it. It's really the only possible outcome, so why delay it? ;)
Oh God me and you cannot play together....we would definitely get into way too much trouble...LOL

The last piece of the puzzle is I am building an addition to my outdoor Pergola with a covered roof just for this new addition. I would have had it finished already but it has been nonstop rain here for the last week and a half or so.....once the roof is in place I am placing my order!?

Thanks to another member here @wildblue I have been speaking with...I ordered yesterday a new fireboard system to go with my new grill. He has been using one for over a year and simply loves it so....cha ching!! ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back