Stampede I JUST ORDERED MY FIRST PELLET GRILL YESTERDAY

Big Boy 73

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
I placed my order for a Stampede RT-590 yesterday Oct. 10th I can't wait to get it. I have been watching reviews of happy recteq owners for days, and I was totaly sold on the recteq brand. I have never cooked on a pellet grill so I will be asking a lot of questions in the future, and it looks like this Forum is the right place to get the answers to my questions.

I placed my order for a Stampede RT-590 yesterday Oct. 10th I can't wait to get it. I have been watching reviews of happy recteq owners for days, and I was totaly sold on the recteq brand. I have never cooked on a pellet grill so I will be asking a lot of questions in the future, and it looks like this Forum is the right place to get the answers to my questions.
I did as well. I can’t wait to get a tracking number

Congrats. I'm sure you're going to love it.

Be sure to post pictures and your thoughts about it once you've received it!

*First of several you mean.

I'm on my second one. Had a third come but wife told me to sell it :(

I received my RT-590 on Monday (10/5), after about six calendar days of shipping time. Delivery person even took the pallet for me - though I was told this is not part of the standard delivery. I took about two hours putting together the competition cart and grill. After initial burn-in, I've used the grill three times. The RT-590 was an upgrade from a Traeger grill that had wide temperature fluctuations and difficulty hitting 225F (often was much higher). The 590 has been terrific - it easily hit initial burn-in temperature and consistently maintained settings at 180 (LO), 200, 225, 325 and 350. I also confirmed the accuracy of the grill RTD sensor and probes. You will be pleased with the grill construction and temperature control. The app makes it very easy to monitor/adjust temperatures remotely.
IMG_2957.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
I smell smoke
Back