RT-1070 I win!

SmokeOCD

IMG_2103.jpg

Got an err3 rtd - no it's not a grease fire, grill won't even ignite, it thinks it's trying to cool down.
I'll call tomorrow. Last time I emailed It took them days to respond.

Last edited:
Yup, you definitely got the high score. How are the horseshoes coming out of your forge?

"We're currently experiencing higher than normal call volume" 9am central.
"We're currently experiencing higher than normal call volume" 1pm central.
After 5 minutes of horrible hold music - they make you leave a message.

Higher call volume because quality has taken a terrible turn? Still waiting for the callback...

"We're currently experiencing higher than normal call volume" 9am central.
"We're currently experiencing higher than normal call volume" 1pm central.
After 5 minutes of horrible hold music - they make you leave a message.

Higher call volume because quality has taken a terrible turn? Still waiting for the callback...
You have to think pleasant thoughts, otherwise, they won't answer.

Impossible - have you heard their on-hold music? Just makes you angrier!

Edit: I did get thru this morning (they did not call me back) - new RTD on the way.
The music is meant to be a deterrent. Kinda like ultrasonic pest repellent.

Phones are great as they used to say Next best thing to being there. Except when you need to……. Be there. 🤬

I think their support is fantastic. I think the reason it has been hard to get them to answer Email or phone is because they have had so many different sales over the past month and it's probably crushing their support team. Once they are engaged (email/phone) I have found them to be world class. I have setup over 40 support centers over my career in IT and have been impressed by RT support. I however agree the hold music volume could be turned down 30% and select a more calming music selection vs the 1990's MIDI audio.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back