Stampede Interior Shelf accessory

luebster

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
I'm interested in having a shelf in the Stampede for a little extra capacity and I've looked at the Rec Tec Small Interior Shelf. However, this shelf seems very small given its dimensions and the interior dimensions of the Stampede.

Does anyone have a different shelf they would recommend? I'm going to do some searching, but I thought I'd ask you all first.

Thanks!

i am looking too. the small shelf they offer is too low. need something 4" high like the one offered for the bull

i am looking too. the small shelf they offer is too low. need something 4" high like the one offered for the bull
I feel the same way. I'm thinking about having my Dad make a shelf for me since I don't have the welding tools to do it myself.

I'm interested in having a shelf in the Stampede for a little extra capacity and I've looked at the Rec Tec Small Interior Shelf. However, this shelf seems very small given its dimensions and the interior dimensions of the Stampede.

Does anyone have a different shelf they would recommend? I'm going to do some searching, but I thought I'd ask you all first.

Thanks!
What are the dimensions of the stampede? I recently shopped around and came across various sizes before finding the perfect shelf for my RT-340. During my search I found several shelves that were too big for me but might work for you.

What are the dimensions of the stampede? I recently shopped around and came across various sizes before finding the perfect shelf for my RT-340. During my search I found several shelves that were too big for me but might work for you.
Can you show what you found for the rt340?

Can you show what you found for the rt340?
Looks like they went up a couple dollars since I bought them. They didn’t take as long to be delivered as what Amazon says.
0ABCE3B6-58F4-4369-AC4E-27DA63465B1A.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkroll
Back