It has arrived!

RT-590 arrived today. Got it put together and did the initial burn in. I did not plan very well and don't have anything ready for my first cook. Work tomorrow so it looks like Saturday will be my first cook. This is my first smoker of any kind but I'm ready for the adventure.
Congrats and enjoy

Welcome! You won't regret going with REC TEC, it's definitely the right BBQ'ing tool to help you start your BBQ adventure! You're in the right place to pick up all kinds of helpful tips, recipes, etc. Lots of fun, friendly, positive folks here to help you out with any situations you may have. Good luck! (y)

Welcome! You won't regret going with REC TEC, it's definitely the right BBQ'ing tool to help you start your BBQ adventure! You're in the right place to pick up all kinds of helpful tips, recipes, etc. Lots of fun, friendly, positive folks here to help you out with any situations you may have. Good luck! (y)
Up early? Go Greenie Go! ??

I'm glad I found this forum. There's a ton of great information and tips, and everyone seems very nice and helpful! Happy Friday!

Flip that bottom shelf upside down and you'll have a little lip there to keep your stuff sliding off if you move your grill around.
Thanks for the tip! As I was putting it together I had that thought but didn't follow through. I may try flipping it this weekend. Hopefully I can get the shelf out and back in again without putting the smoker on its side. I really don't want to clean out all of the pellets. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Congrats man! You will love it. So many helpful folks on here, if you ever run into any issues or have any questions I’d ask them here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rmiz64
Back