Major Cook

Gotbbq

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
First nice day in a while. I smoked a pork butt, beef ribs and boneless chicken thighs. Thighs came off first, beef second and pork last. I used the smoke tube for the first hour. Good smoke flavor.

C3E1AFAA-4A21-4A37-ACD5-BAB1C50A5C5E.jpeg
166250A3-5B32-4B00-AEDE-1FBB9E1C82AE.jpeg
D1943186-0728-4B31-8D25-E65F240997A7.jpeg
7E22CC1D-165D-417C-806A-4061F2EFA9A6.jpeg

Hope it tasted as good as it looks! Great job

Hope it tasted as good as it looks! Great job
It did. We had chicken tonight. Pulled pork tomorrow. Needed King’s Hawaiian Rolls. The smoke tube adds a nice touch. I used all mesquite. Not that much difference. Have you tried it.

I have one, but not tried it on the Bull yet. I've been pretty happy with the smoke I get on full smoke. Tubes do work though. I used them on my gas grill until I got the smoker. I think I'll use them as you did, and try to get a little different flavor profile. I don't know that I have the experience yet to taste a difference., but what the heck, can't hurt...

Last edited:
I have one, but not tried it on the Bull yet. I've been pretty happy with the smoke I get on full smoke. Tubes do work though. I used them on my gas grill until I got the smoker. I think I'll use them as you did, and try to get a little different flavor profile. I don't know that I have the experience yet to taste a difference., but what the heck, can't hurt...
I know that when I use mesquite in my stick burner it is STRONG. Not something i really like. Has to be use cautiously. The mesquite pellets were mellow. As Martha Stewart say, It's a good thing.

Curious what temp you were cooking your boneless chicken thighs and about how long did it take for them to be done?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobondur
Back