Votes: 2 9.1%
  • C.Keeper - But, they're in the attic

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Epcotisbest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SmokeZilla

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
All I know is that I have started looking at Kentucky real estate to afford me the room and cost of living to be a contender with @Greg Jones . @Jim6820 more or less has the same issues I do except no state income tax. When I was in WA this summer, prices were almost as bad as Commiefornia. He does have a lot of nice accessories.

@C. Keeper appears to have a lot of stuff, but he seems to cobble some things together so I'm unsure. Somewhere in the back of my mind I think of the grills sort of like this:

1700095003130.png

@Jim6820 I concur. I have always stated that I own many tools, but as a grown adult I have no real toys. Well there's that boat I don't use as much as I should and a few firearms that I have yet to fire, but we're talking about cooking tools here.

We're putting quality food on the family table doing whatever is necessary to get the job done. Family....you're welcome.

At one time not long ago I had:

three kamados

three griddles

two pellet grills

three gassers

one regular cheap charcoal grill

I managed to give a few away, and sell one to try and narrow down the collection a bit, though I confess, I looked hard at a Gozney Roccbox pizza oven a couple of days ago when they went on sale. Talked myself out of it because I was highly discouraged by someone whose opinion matters to me.

Almost ashamed to admit when I got the leaf blower out of the shed a little earlier today I ran across a portable tabletop pellet grill and portable Napoleon gasser (both unused) that did not make the list from earlier. Plan to use them camping next year, maybe.
I suppose if you buy something on sale but don’t actually use it, it becomes less of a bargain than originally thought.

Almost ashamed to admit when I got the leaf blower out of the shed a little earlier today I ran across a portable tabletop pellet grill and portable Napoleon gasser (both unused) that did not make the list from earlier. Plan to use them camping next year, maybe.
I suppose if you buy something on sale but don’t actually use it, it becomes less of a bargain than originally thought.
Okay, fixed it for you 👍

Yoder Speaking of toys, Yoder has its new version of the Wyldside. Made in the USA and priced accordingly. Not suggesting anyone rush out and buy one, but cooking on the Wyldside is a blast! I don’t think I’ve had any outdoor cooking experience that is more fun than a Santa Maria grill. Love it so much I bought an add-ok for my PK grill.

Yoder Speaking of toys, Yoder has its new version of the Wyldside. Made in the USA and priced accordingly. Not suggesting anyone rush out and buy one, but cooking on the Wyldside is a blast! I don’t think I’ve had any outdoor cooking experience that is more fun than a Santa Maria grill. Love it so much I bought an add-ok for my PK grill.
Oh I want one... Whomever orders this gets my toy vote! Always wanted a Santa Maria, but need to absolutely master my offset first. I still can't nail down temps as good as the bulls.
For the record I do really well in that department, but somehow I feel like I'm playing duece/seven vs rockets against you.

Ok. I’ll bite. Lynx Pro 36” gasser, Lynx Pro Sear Burner, Kenmore Elite 6 burner gasser, New Braunsfel Cast Iron 5’ vertical stick burner, Weber 22” kettle, Weber mini kettle, Blackstone Tailgater combo griddle/grill/cooker, Coleman portable gasser, Ragen 24’ Toy Hauler (it shouldn‘t count but it has a built in grill, haha), Blackstone 36” griddle, Fire Pit x2, Hiland Pizza Oven, and a couple of smaller grills that are used for camping. I have also donated grills to 3 of my neighbors in an effort to reduce the inventory.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
I smell smoke
Back