Bull Move Bull Ring

Sdyork

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Does anyone know how to move the bull ring from under the folding shelf to the side where the controller is?

Does anyone know how to move the bull ring from under the folding shelf to the side where the controller is?
The ring is attached with three small hex head bolts. It's easiest to remove these before you put the grill together, but if it's already together, you can still do it....might just need to contort yourself a bit more, especially if you have a comp cart. I just used the same bolts and ran them through the laser cut outs in the front of the side shelf to attach. The holes only line up for two of the bolts to fit, but that seems plenty sturdy enough for me. If you want to use all three bolts, just drill a third hole in the right place. Easiest mod ever (followed closely by removing the light.....) :)

R

The ring is attached with three small hex head bolts. It's easiest to remove these before you put the grill together, but if it's already together, you can still do it....might just need to contort yourself a bit more, especially if you have a comp cart. I just used the same bolts and ran them through the laser cut outs in the front of the side shelf to attach. The holes only line up for two of the bolts to fit, but that seems plenty sturdy enough for me. If you want to use all three bolts, just drill a third hole in the right place. Easiest mod ever (followed closely by removing the light.....) :)

R
Thank you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back