New App Update

Mastertech59

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I just downloaded the app update 1.6.6 for android, I'm a beta tester so update may not be available to all at this time.
Supposedly fix for choosing wifi connections.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210305-071129_recteq.jpg
    Screenshot_20210305-071129_recteq.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot_20210305-071405_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20210305-071405_Google Play Store.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 91
... mine was already 1.6.6 when I looked. But, when I looked under play store it said update... Hrymm.. either way it's up to date I guess... Haha

My android app showed 1.6.6 but in play store is showed 1.6.5 and gave me an update. I went ahead with it and now can pick on networks.

Just checked, I'm at V 1.6.6

I just downloaded the app update 1.6.6 for android, I'm a beta tester so update may not be available to all at this time.
Supposedly fix for choosing wifi connections.
What exactly do you mean a fix for choosing WiFi connections?

Is this the one that will add a slider bar or manual # entry field for the temperature? This having to tap the + or - a hundred times & get a notification for each press each time I want to slow cook something or cook a pizza is for the birds.
Try pressing and holding the + or - button instead of holding. That should change the setting without triggering a notification for each increment.

Try pressing and holding the + or - button instead of holding. That should change the setting without triggering a notification for each increment.
I tried that. No dice. I've talked to the folks @ Recteq about this topic and a few other app-related bugs and/or feature requests. They said that they're aware of that temp adjustment shortcoming of the app. They assure me that it's been addressed in the beta that they're all currently testing that is supposed to be ready for release soon. Meanwhile I continue to be annoyed by this every time I use it. I'll be sure to try it again the next time I use it but I seem to recall it not working the way you described the last time I tried.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back